Thursday, October 21, 2010

Learning to Blog

This is something really new to me now I'm a person with lots to say. Now that I am told to write cant think of nothing to say. I do have two kids son 16 and daughter 14 and a cat. I have been with Kaplan since sept 09 and this is my 6th term. I have really enjoyed coming back to school didnt think I would has been very challenging. My kids love that I've gone back they are so excited for me. I am apart of the National Society of Collegiate Scholars. I have met some very nice people in Kaplan I hope that we will get a chance to meet at graduation.

4 comments:

  1. Danyell - your blog looks great! Welcome to the blogosphere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Danyell,

    I'm also apart of the same scholar group as you! I have met some nice people here at Kaplan also. I know where Baltimore, MD is Lexington Market has the best crabcakes. I wish you the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Barb, it is getting better.

    HoughR82 nice to meet you, I have not been to lexington market in years and live right here in baltimore. LOL Maybe oneday we could meet and go there and have one of those crab cakes.I hope to see you at the next induction for the NSCS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm also new to blogging, I feel dumb going from one screen to another just trying to figure this out. Hopefully by the end of the term I will have figured it out.

    ReplyDelete